“I get to stay in my PJs and do therapy from my apartment?”
“I don’t have to spend an hour in traffic, driving to my appointment?”
“I don’t have to spend all day on the phone with insurance trying to get speech approved?”
These are the comments that I hear all the time. Telehealth makes everything easier which makes speech sessions even more productive.
How does it work?
Welcome to the new, innovative way of conducting speech and language therapy! It is easy, affordable, and convenient. It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3!
Step 1: Email or call to set up a free consultation to discuss if this option is right for you or your child.
Step 2: Schedule a formal assessment (if one has not been completed within 6 months). All you need is a computer, active email, camera, audio, and internet connection.
Step 3: Sign in and create your personal account from the link emailed to you and we shall begin!
You maybe wondering what insurance(s) we take. We do not bill insurance, but instead offer a low rate that is on par with that of an insurance copay.
For our individual therapy, the costs are as follows:
- Free initial consultation
- Assessments start at: $100 for one hour with an additional $50 for every 30 minutes thereafter
- Therapy starts at: $45 for 30-minute sessions
For our college program, we offer a starting rate of $280 for the initial assessment and $65 per session thereafter. This is based off of a 15 week schedule and includes the following:
- initial assessment, goal development, and report
- weekly 30-minute therapy sessions and homework
- monthly check ins with caregivers and/or faculty
- end of semester progress report